Use code 189P | Apply Here
Below are details to our rental criteria:
Proper identification. If married, possibly proof of marriage. If discount applies
and upon signing a lease, you will need to provide a copy of your social security
card & photo id to the proper representative. (this is required under the "FCRA" act)
Automatic denials are based on the following:
IF YOU ARE APPLYING WITH A ROOMMATE, IF ONE OR ANY OF THE ROOMMATES ARE DENIED, ALL ROOMMATES THAT APPLIED WITH THAT INDIVIDUAL WILL ALSO BE DENIED/NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Criminal records are looked at individually, and could result in denial based on the severity of the records.
- More negative than positive credit
- Open bankruptcies (chapter 7)
- Evictions in the past 7 years
- Falsification on the application
- Lack of information when filling out the application/lack of response if more info is needed
Each application may be looked at in the following way:
Employment history, rental history, credit and criminal history.
Minimum Requirements are as followed:
- Income being 3 times rental amount (verifiable)
- Min. Of 1 year verifiable rental (legal lease agreements only/not verbal agreements)
- Positive credit history (min: more positive than negative)
Co-Signer's Requirements Below:
- 4 times rental amount
- Verifiable/garnishable wages
- Positive credit history (no collections or charge off/late pay history in past 3 years)
- No evictions