PLEASE NOTE: Although our physical office is by appointment only, we are still working and available during normal business hours.
Our first priority is the health and safety of our staff, our residents and clients. We have been closely monitoring the ever-changing discussions regarding the current pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and will be actively updating our policies as we continue to provide services to everyone. Our team will be following the guidance of local, state and national officials.
Actions We Are Taking Now.
- Maintenance is still operating on a limited basis. Our maintenance technicians will carefully follow our standard protocol of using hand sanitizer before entering a home and using shoe covers at every visit.
- Our maintenance team may decide and work with our office should they not feel comfortable going into a home where possible detection or symptoms appear.
- Emergency Maintenance will be handled within 24 hours and handled case by case.
- “Regular” Maintenance and Periodic Walk-Throughs may be re-scheduled until further notice.
- Our team will be working remotely until further notice.
Precautions to Take
- We require all rent to be paid online. Please access here your online portal to set up a recurring payment for the 1st of each month.
- Keep track of your non-urgent maintenance requests and place your request at a later date. Urgent Maintenance can be submitted online.